Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thoughts that have occurred to me

(1) I really need a digital camera to take decent, color-accurate photos of my knitting to post on here and on Ravelry.  I'm not the type to take pictures of life, so the last digital camera I had was given to my aunt.  My aunt likes to take pictures of everything.  I didn't regret the decision until now.

(2) I don't really stay very true to knitting on this blog.  I've been skimming some other knitting blogs recently because the two I regularly follow (the Yarn Harlot and SamuraiKnitter) haven't been posting much and I've been getting the bug to both read more knitting stuff and read other people's perspectives on knitting.  And in all of the blogs I skimmed through today, most of it is about knitting.  On my blog, however, more of it isn't about knitting than is.  Sigh.

(3) I need to knit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment