Saturday, June 26, 2010

A pointless post induced by sleeplessness

This morning around 5:15 a storm woke me up.  Again.  This is the fourth storm we've had in five days.  I feel sorry for my sister-aunt, because she's having a yard sale today and she left all of her things outside overnight.  At least some of it's covered in garbage bags, and it's not windy.

I can't sleep and waking up sometimes when it's dark and huddling in bed with hot chocolate until you do fall asleep is nice (if you almost never have to do that).  Or you could just be like me and wake up and post on your blog, because it's too dark to knit and starting a book at this hour is unseemly for someone like me.

It might be nice if for once I actually woke up early and did a whole bunch of things (laundry and cleaning, actually).  But today I have to work a ten hour shift and I'll be damned if I'm doing that on five hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment