Monday, July 12, 2010

Relocation

My grandmother and I have been having very tense relations as of late, and so I'm staying at my dad's for the time being, instead of with my grandmother.  I don't know if this is going to last very long... but really, I go away to Bloomington on the 25th of August, so it can't last more than six weeks.  Perk?  I can get wifi from across the street.  That means I don't have to go to a cafe to get wifi.

In the meantime, considering my dad doesn't have cable and I'm broke with no job, I think I'm going to be getting a lot of knitting done.  A lot.  I think maybe if I actually finish something, it'll make me feel better.

And no, there hasn't really been much progress on anything.  I've got the Falling Waters scarf with me, though (still planning on giving it to my grandmother for her birthday, even if I have to mail it to her).  Hopefully I can finish that.

Just an update.  Not yet dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment