Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Netbook!

I am now the proud owner of a tiny, small, portable, shiny, lovely little netbook.  Did I mention it's small?  Did I mention it has a battery life longer than that of my laptop, which is an astonishing thirty minutes?  Atrocious, I know.  This baby has a battery life of five hours.  I am so pleased I could wet myself.  Finally, I can take something somewhere without the battery cord!!!

It's little and I love it.

That is all.

(If I had a digital camera, I could show you a picture of it... but for now, I have a Dell Inspiron Mini in black.  I wanted one in purple, but I'm impatient and Best Buy was having a sale, so I got this one cheaper than the list price.  Not to mention, Boring Black can be remedied by lots. of. stickers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment