Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day to all of my American readers.  And apparently in Canada, it's Pride Day.  I don't know what Pride Day entails.  It sounds like a movement for gay rights.  If so, more power to them!  If not, it's good to have pride in other things, as well (a Google search has confirmed that my instincts are right).

Most of my Independence Day was spent bonding with relatives, napping, and reading.  All in the interests of national pride, of course, because without our dear founding fathers and the efforts of the American soldier to preserve their ideals, I might not have been able to do the things I've done today.  It is much appreciated.  And of course, some fireworks managed to work their way into my agenda.

Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment