Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Things that aren't about knitting

Knitting?  What's that?  Yeah, I haven't been knitting at all.  I worked on the EPS raglan for... about twenty minutes today after I finished my third history exam.  Three essays in 2 hours and 10 minutes.  Can you say essay fatigue?  The AP English kids also had their exam today, so in Japanese absolutely nobody wanted to do anything (but that's not different from any other day, anyway).

I'm kind of glad because today I had a re-surge in my desire to actually learn Japanese.  It made me happy and made my college major seem worthwhile.  Hooray!

Aaaand, today I went clothes shopping.  Again.  This is actually more relevant than it seems, because it has ties to "Nicole wants to be a conscious consumer."  More on this later though, considering this blog post has been festering in my browser for two hours while I've shopped for laptops, researched processors, and switched from Microsoft Office to Google Docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment