Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Four different topics

I need to start a new knitting project or I'm going to go insane.  Technically, I should finish the EPS raglan and begin on Hope's scarf.  Sigh.  In truth, Hope's scarf seems daunting to me right now when all I really want to do is knit a nice cardigan or shawl or mittens or something.  (Sorry Bree, it'll get done  D: )

On a complete tangent, I had a very nice weekend with Ryan and saw him off to the airport yesterday.  Bree went with us, and when we were on our way back, we missed our train.  We ended up skipping around Millennium Park and hanging around a Dunkin' Donuts... and who should sit at the table next to us but real, genuine hookers?  They were really terribly dressed and were talking about "the business."  Yeah.  We also saw a crazy hobo on Michigan Ave.  He was speaking in tongues.

On another complete tangent, I've also been playing on Skritter for awhile.  It's a website designed for kanji practice for Japanese... seriously, the most amazing kanji practice site ever designed.  It makes learning kanji fun (for me, at least).  So fun, I use the verb "play" when I talk about Skritter.  I play on Skritter.

Headway on life problems has been made, I think.  Waiting for the start of summer for things to really kick off (about a week and a half).  Feelings towards AAP are slowly dying down to embers.  The release from the emotions he stirred up in me makes me want to cry, it's so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment