Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A whole lot of nada.

So, I've been doing absolutely nothing.

I've been working on the EPS raglan, and I've been watching a whole lot of Lord of the Rings (Extended Editions, naturally).  I started the swatch for Hope's Scarf today.  I think my color knitting runs on a tighter gauge than my regular knitting, which is WONDERFUL.  But we'll see how it turns out when it's blocked... it'll probably all smooth out.  Hopefully.

I haven't even been working.  I haven't worked in about ten days.  I wish I could get some boring desk job or something, then I could do it at home and make some money.

I should be doing housework.  But, hey, who does that?  My grandmother's down in Dallas taking care of my really sick aunt, and since she's gone nobody in my house does anything remotely close to housekeeping.  Well, I went grocery shopping yesterday... does that count?  I need to clean my entire house, ha.  But I don't think I'm going to do that today because my sister/aunt is coming over tomorrow with my two nephews and they regularly trash my house, so what's the point of doing it now when I'd just have to do it again?  Exactly.

All in all, these past few days, I've just wanted to crawl under a rock and stay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment