Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jump for joy!

I am feeling like a million bucks, I tell you!

No, I didn't get any knitting done... shame.  Oh well.  It doesn't matter right now!  Today I finally got my financial aid letter in the mail from IU.  Over the past few months my grandmother has kept hinting about how there was this very real chance I might have to attend college around here and stay at home because she wouldn't be able to dredge up enough money for IUB tuition (which is ridiculously cheap).  So I've been worrying my ass off, because if I had to go to some place around here... well.  There's not a university near me that even offers my major - let's just keep it to that.  But a huge burden was relieved today, because IU's practically giving me a free ride.

I could SING!

I also worked five hours today, took an anatomy test that went well, got rained on, aaaand... yep.  I plan on eating a huge bowl of chocolate ice cream to both celebrate and make my day just a little bit better.

... have I mentioned my pile of personal finance, Japanese, and Spanish homework...?

No comments:

Post a Comment